Monday, October 8, 2012

The Womb Chair

Wow, what a day. I had a job interview that lasted for hours and I'm still not sure if I got it. I know this company wants to hire me, but I think it's a matter of them not really needing me, but not wanting to pass me by. It's a nice feeling, but honestly I need a paycheck! So, due to this busy day I didn't get to put together the post I wanted to...that being my re-vamped dining room table!!!! I love it so much. I will share it with you this week. Until then, I'm obsessed with these womb chairs. I know they seem to be popping up a lot lately, but I still want one. It just looks like a great place to read a book...or even better, work on my blog with the laptop!!! Unfortunately they are way out of my price range, but I shall still admire them. I may start hunting for an affordable alternative for CTBB Tuesday
 
Photo from  http://amberinteriordesign.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'm earthy and all but I'm not sure I can get down with sitting in a "womb chair". Would you mind re-naming it so I don't have to have a childbirth flashback everytime I see one? I'm assuming you are in charge of notifying those who call it this. Also, I can see why you are obsessed. AWESOME! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I hate the name "womb chair". But I guess cozy is the name of the game...I hope I can find a knock off that is cheap with a better name!!! haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...